Quantum Mechanics as an exotic probability theory:
Here's a collection of related references. Don't miss Srinivasan's papers - he gets
the Dirac equation from quaternion probabilities and re-does the Lamb shift calculation.
- Saul Youssef, Physics with exotic probability theory(2001).
- Saul Youssef, Quantum Mechanics as an Exotic Probability Theory, proceedings of the Fifteenth
International Workshop on Maximum Entropy and Bayesian Methods, ed. K.M.Hanson and R.N.Silver, Santa Fe,
- Saul Youssef, Quantum Mechanics as Complex Probability Theory, Mod.Phys.Lett A9, 2571 (1994).
- Saul Youssef, A Reformulation of Quantum Mechanics, Mod.Phys.Lett. A6, 225-236 (1991).
- Saul Youssef, Is Quantum Mechanics an Exotic Probability Theory?, in Fundamental Problems
in Quantum Theory; Conference in Honor of Professor John A. Wheeler, ed: D.M. Greenberger
and A. Zeilinger, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, Volume 755, April, 1995.
- Saul Youssef, Is Complex Probability Theory Consistent with Bell's Theorem?, Phys.Lett. A204, 181(1995).