- The exam begins promptly at 8pm and ends
- There are 3 separate locations for the midterm. Section A1 should go to
COM 101. Section B1 should go to SCI 107. Section C1 should go to KCB 101.
- No notes, books, cellphones, calculators, or any personal electronic
devices will be allowed. A visible cellphone or
calculator during the exam will be considered as cheating and you will
receive zero points for this exam.
- A formula sheet will be provided. Please do not bring a formula sheet
to the exam.
- SHOW YOUR WORK! This will help maximize
the chances of getting partial credit. You must show intermediate steps of
your solution to receive full credit. A correct answer only is insufficient.
- I will be at a conference in Germany all next week. Prof. Jim Miller
will give the lectures for my section next week. I will travel this Friday
starting at 1:30pm and will return on Saturday Feb. 18. During the week, I
should have sporadic email access. I will also have an extra office hour
from 11-12 this Friday in my office SCI 323.