Welcome to PY211
- Develop an understanding of mechanics and heat.
- Learn how to think about physical problems quantitatively.
- Develop an appreciation for natural phenomena.
- Work hard at learning, both in class and outside of class. For the
maximum benefit you have to be an active participant. My role is merely to
help you learn.
- Please ask questions in lecture and challenge anything I say. There
is (almost never) no such thing as a stupid question!
- Focus on learning rather than being
concerned about grades.