Graphene Wrinkles - Gordon Conference, June 14-18, 2010.
The Carbon New Age - JASON Meeting, Washington D.C., April 24th, 2010.
What you can do on a honeycomb lattice with cold atoms that
you cannot do with graphene - ECT*, Trento, Italy, April 2010.
Video: Drawing conclusions from Graphene
- Harvard University, November 2009
The Carbon New Age
- IBM Almaden, March 2010
Graphene: electrons in the flatland
- Seoul, South Korea, September 2008
Adatoms in Graphene
- Graphene week 2008 Trieste August 2008
Is Graphene a Strongly Correlated Electron System ?
- SCES08 Buzios, Brazil August 2008
Atomically thin carbon: from revolutionary electronics to the core of neutron stars
- Public lecture at the Aspen Center for Physics, June 2008
A few topics in Graphene physics - San Sebastian, Spain May 2008