Ultrafast optics, terahertz spectroscopy, metamaterials, and plasmonics.
- 03/15/12 Three-dimensional magnetic terahertz metamaterials using a multilayer electroplating technique
- 01/17/12 Single-layer terahertz metamaterials with bulk optical constants
- 12/23/11 Flexible metamaterial absorbers for stealth applications at terahertz
- 11/01/11 Extremely Thin Metamaterial as Slab Waveguide at Terahertz Frequencies
- 10/24/11 Microwave and terahertz wave sensing with metamaterials
- 09/01/11 Electromagnetic Composite-based Reflecting Terahertz Waveplates
- 06/14/11 Stand-up magnetic metamaterials at terahertz frequencies
- 06/03/11 Metamaterials on Paper as a Sensing Platform
- 05/19/11 Frequency tunable terahertz metamaterials using broadside coupled split-ring resonators
- 05/05/11 High speed terahertz modulation from metamaterials with embedded high electron mobility transistors
- 12/30/10 Performance enhancement of terahertz metamaterials on ultrathin substrates for sensing applications
- 08/16/10 Metamaterial Silk Composites at Terahertz Frequencies
- 05/20/10 MEMS Based Structurally Tunable Metamaterials at Terahertz Frequencies
- 05/19/10 A dual band terahertz metamaterial absorber
- 10/02/09 Reconfigurable Terahertz Metamaterials
- 04/24/09 Large-area metamaterials on thin membranes for multilayer and curved applications at terahertz and higher frequencies
- 12/23/08 Comparison of birefringent electric split-ring resonator and meanderline structures as quarter-wave plates at terahertz frequencies
- 12/19/08 Highly flexible wide angle of incidence terahertz metamaterial absorber: Design, fabrication, and characterization
- 11/13/08 Terahertz metamaterials on free-standing highly-flexible polyimide substrates
BA in Physics - Boston University, May 2006
MA in Physics - Boston University, January 2012.
PhD in Physics - Boston University, May 2012.
Teaching Assistant PY 105 Fall '06 PY 106 Spring '07 Grader PY 451 Spring '08 PY 452 Fall '08.
Since January 2015 I have been working as an Application Engineer at COMSOL Multiphysics.