- B.S. University of Conncticut, 2004
- M.S. University of Virginia, 2007
- Ph.D. University of Virginia, 2012
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati dell'INFN 2012--2014
- Research Scientist, Boston University, 2014--present
The Aluminum Capture (AlCap) experiment took place at the Paul Scherrer Institut in 2014 and 2015.
KLOE (K LOng Experiment) was designed to study Charge-Parity (CP) violation in kaon decays.
A search for charged-lepton flavor violation. Specifically we will measure (or provide an upper limit for) the neutrinoless conversion of a muon into an electron.
The muon g-2 experiment will take place at Fermilab and aims to measure the anomalous magnetic moment of the muon a factor of four more precise than the current precision.
PEN (pi -> e + nu)
The PEN experiment is a precision measurement of the pi->e+nu branching ratio, as a test of lepton universality.