Office Hours: Please make an appointment by email.
- Ph.D., Physics, RWTH Aachen University, 2007 Dissertation (ALEPH and CMS experiment): Entwicklung von Objekt orientierten C++ Algorithmen zur b-Quark Identifikation (Development of methods for b-quark identification in High Energy e+e- and pp collisions)
- Diploma, Physics, RWTH Aachen University, 1999 Thesis (H1 experiment): Die Messung von Multi-Jet Wirkungsquerschnitten in tiefinelastischer Streuung im H1-Experiment bei HERA (Measurement of multi-jet cross sections in deep inelastic scattering with the H1-detector at HERA)
Here are my publications as recorded by Inspire:
- Boston University FABDE, Innovative Scholar Grant For Distance Learning, 2010/2011
- “CMS Achievement Award” for the year 2007, citation: “for important contributions to the HCAL run control and first global runs”, category CMS commissioning
- Kollegiat of Graduiertenkolleg “Elementarteilchenphysik an der TeV-Skala”, 2001-2005
Currently, I am permanently based in Geneva, Switzerland. In 2010 and 2011 I helped organizing the BU Geneva physics program. The semester starts with an orientation phase of six weeks accompanied by a lecture, the LHC software course, which I pioneered and also taught during that time at CERN.